2011年7月12日 星期二

Nice day ♥

Feel long time din update my blog =)
see how are me in recently


I meet two girl in last saturday
1 is Erica
1 is Yvonne
they came from KL ♥
acctually they come kuantan for a competition
Campion can get Rm 3000 @.@
"TM 呈献Everyone Connects 与MY FM 全城欢乐行!"


when sunday, we started to crazy ><
its really crazy xD
hahaha !
but they back to KL on monday afternoon ,
hmmm
sad case is, that day i woke up late
and no time to charge my hp
no battery when i wan to take photo with them !
but they took some picture with me at their camera :)
sunday that day
i back home late
and then i kena "niao" by my mum
grrrr >.<


some picture here,
all taken from
http://ericachan-ee.blogspot.com/


Ivan + erica



Erica =)
she is a model :)
cute and had a nice white skin ♥






the competition in ecm



hug-ing the transfomer xD
LOL

we watched "treasure inn" 2nd times
accompany ivan and yvonne watch, they haven watch before
erica so funny, play ivan's ipad inside cinema for 1 hour++ -.-
play angry birds and fruit slice ! haha




erica and ivan


me and erica :)

(ignore my stupid face pls xD my eyes damn small haha !)


she is yvonne, a friendly girl ♥♥


yvonna and erica ♥




nice to meet you all :)
see you guys in KL soon !!

沒有留言:

張貼留言